Talent Acquisition Advisor
Talent Acquisition Advisor
Join the iconic RFDS and showcase your expertise in recruitment.
- HR & Recruitment
- Senior Internal Recruiter
- Flexible working options available
- Competitive salary of 85K + $18,550 of tax-free benefits
- We invite you to join the RFDS as we grow into the future
About the Royal Flying Doctor Service (Queensland Section)
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. In Queensland, the RFDS employs approximately 450 people with positions ranging from pilots, doctors, nurses, engineers, allied health professionals, and a variety of administration and support services roles.
The RFDS delivers a broad range of essential health care services to rural and remote communities, as well as emergency retrieval services.
About the role
This is an exciting career opportunity that will provide you with a rewarding remit and the chance to have a tangible impact. Our office is located at the Brisbane International Airport and offers flexible working options with a collaborative and inclusive work environment. Your contract will consist of a 12-month full-time commitment and will provide you with career advancement opportunities along the way.
- Deliver end-to-end recruitment services
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure successful talent acquisition
- In accordance with our values, provide exceptional candidate care
Who are we looking for?
You will be a creative recruiter confidently utilising your specialised skill set in medical and/or clinical recruiting to deliver outcomes for our operational teams. Complementing your creative style, you will be agile, collaborative and have high attention to detail. Additionally, you will demonstrate:
- Extensive recruitment experience in the Health Care sector
- Proficient computer skills including use of a recruitment Applicant Tracking System
- Minimum Diploma in a relevant study area
- Experience in managing end-to-end internal recruitment
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of candidate sourcing methodologies
About our offering
We value our people, and we are passionate about making a difference for people who live, work and travel in remote, rural and regional Australia. By joining the RFDS, you will have access to the following;
- Work with a great team of people who are passionate about our purpose and proud of their contribution
- $85,000 base salary + superannuation
- Access to generous not-for-profit tax-free benefits of up to $18,550
- Additional company superannuation contribution program
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program including counselling, nutrition sessions, financial sessions and legal advice
- Orientation program including an onsite aeromedical base tour
- Private health insurance discounts
- Novated leasing available
- Access to a full allocation of a newly launched uniform range at no cost
- Opportunity to be a part of the iconic Royal Flying Doctor Service team
This role will close on the 6th of July 2022, however, progression on applications and shortlisting may begin before this date so please do not delay in applying!
For further information regarding this role please contact RFDS Talent Acquisition Lead, Yasmine Haimes on 0407 626 498.
RFDS (Queensland Section) works with vulnerable patients in remote parts of Queensland and provides an essential service to many regional and remote communities. To ensure the health and safety of our staff, our patients and these communities, as well as to manage the risks involved in service delivery and COVID-19 transmission in these communities and our workplaces, our staff are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are the successful candidate the requirement to be vaccinated against COVID-19, including maintaining any recommended booster requirements, will be a term of your employment, as will the requirement to provide proof of vaccination.
The RFDS (Queensland Section) is passionate about fostering equality within the workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds.