IT Service Desk Officer (Cairns)
IT Service Desk Officer (Cairns)
Support ICT incident management and request fulfilment to all ICT users across RFDS Queensland Section
- IT & Telecomms
- Help Desk / Support
- Permanent / Full Time
- Full time role based at Cairns Airport
- 70K + Super + Salary packaging of $15, 900
- Become a team member driving RFDS from behind the scenes
The role of the IT Service Desk Officer or Service Delivery Coordinator is to provide effective and efficient support to all ICT users across RFDS Queensland Section Bases and Corporate Office. The Service Delivery Coordinator provides exceptional customer service whilst supporting incident management and request fulfilment.
The Service Delivery Coordinator is a Full-Time position on a Maximum term of 6 months based in Cairns.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Management and provisioning of ICT hardware, software and telecommunications assets
- Support and troubleshooting via phone, in person and through the management of tasks in an internally maintained ITSM
- Develop and maintain ICT services, determining user requirements and improving organisational use of technology
- Provision of First and Second level support to users, developing knowledge articles, automating processes and providing staff training.
- Deliver regular monitoring and reporting of service performance
- Procure and manage ICT hardware and software assets
- Provide ‘on call’ 24-hour support as required
- Identify, manage, co-ordinate and deliver ICT improvement initiatives as required
Who we are looking for?
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Several years’ experience in ICT Support, Helpdesk or Service Desk and customer service
- Strong troubleshooting and fault/problem resolution skills
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written) with a customer focused approach
- Strong understanding of ITIL Framework and IT Service Management
- Working knowledge of ICT Procurement and Asset Management practices
- Experience with Office 365, ServiceNow and SharePoint
- Experience with mobile device management platforms
- Knowledge of Software License Management practices
- Industry qualification, Diploma or Certification in ICT
- ITIL Foundation Certification (desirable)
- Current QLD Drivers Licence
Why work for us
- Base package of 70K + Super + Salary packaging of $15, 900; increasing your take home pay
- Opportunity to be a part of an iconic team
- Be an integral team member by supporting those who make a real impact in Queensland
- Work with people who are passionate about our purpose and proud of their contribution
- Opportunity to be a part of team that fosters learning, training and development
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. Using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, RFDS Queensland Section delivers extensive primary healthcare and 24-hour emergency service, from nine strategic bases, to those who live, work and travel throughout Australia.
As a member of the team driving RFDS from behind the scenes, you’ll come to work knowing that your efforts are enabling our work in helping people in Queensland communities.
Please submit your application including demonstrated experience highlighting your suitability to this opportunity. For further information please contact email@example.com this role will close on 21st April 2021.
Please note: This role will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, will be subject to criminal history and may be required to undergo a preemployment medical assessment. There may be a requirement to travel in QLD for this role and work out of hours maybe required to respond to unscheduled outages and major incidents affecting critical systems.
The RFDS is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply