Provide general administration, coordinate reception and support the Aviation, Medical and Nursing teams at the iconic RFDS Mount Isa Base !!
- Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
- Casual Role | Mount Isa
- Support the team that provide critical care to those in rural and remote QLD
- Maintain a work life balance and provide leave coverage for our Admin team
Reporting to the Base Services Coordinator, the Administration Officer will provide day to day administration support to the Aviation, Medical and Nursing teams at the Royal Flying Doctor Service Mount Isa Base. This role is designed to provide support to the team during times of leave and additional requirements.
Duties will include;
- General Administration
- Supporting Management, Medical, Nursing and Aviation teams.
- Data entry and reporting
- Coordination of Base vehicles
- Customer service
Who we are looking for?
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience working in complex systems, possess accurate data entry skills, high attention to detail and be customer focused. You will also possess:
- Certificate III / IV in Administration (desirable)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an Administration role
- Proven ability to handle challenging operational situations
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team to achieve team-based outcomes
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Highly competent in maintaining confidentiality
Why join Us?
Your contribution will be rewarded with;
- Hourly rate + Super + Salary packaging
- Comprehensive orientation and training from our supportive, highly skilled and multidisciplinary team.
- Ongoing professional development
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. Using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, we deliver extensive primary healthcare and 24-hour emergency service, from nine strategic bases, to those who live, work and travel throughout Queensland.
Successful candidates will be subject to a Police Check and Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Testing. Candidates are required to hold a current, unrestricted Australian Driver's Licence and obtain an ASIC Card.
For further information regarding this role please contact RFDS Talent Acquisition on 07 38527553 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will close on the 8th March 2021, but shortlisting may begin prior to this date.
The RFDS is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.