- Job Type: Medical Practitioners
- Location: RFDS Queensland Section (QLD)
- Date Published: September 28, 2012
- Job ID: 49
- Accompanying Files:
Do you have a passion for Rural Medicine?
Calling all Rural Generalists or Retrieval Medicine Officers!
The RFDS (Queensland Section) has exciting opportunities for experienced Medical Officers to join the team at the Mt Isa Base.
These positions are offered on a FIFO (fly in, fly out) or live in basis, with contract options available of up to 12 months with the possibility of extension, on either a Part Time or Full Time basis.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- A minimum of four to five years post graduate experience
- Emergency Experience
- Anaesthetic or ICU Experience
- General Practice or Primary Health Care
- Basic Obstetrics
Fellowship in General Practice Fellowship (FRACGP or FACRRM) would be highly regarded and it is essential that you are registered with AHPRA (Medical Board of Australia).
The RFDS offers a unique working environment with a substantial salary package on offer, including:
- Access to a generous salary packaging arrangement
- A comprehensive orientation program
- Flexible rostering alternatives and
- A supportive team environment
For further enquiries please contact:
RFDS Mt Isa Base
Dr Jason Coventry, Senior Medical Officer
Mobile: 0458 858 547
Renae Murphy, Health Workforce Development Officer
Royal Flying Doctor Service
527 Gregory Tce
BOWEN HILLS QLD 4006
The RFDS is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.